• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PVS31A Battery Pack & cable, Wilcox G22 Tan, and AB Night Vision Storm Mount FDE

zinny

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
***ALL SOLD*** As the title states I have the following for sale. Oh and I have a set of L3 24UA 2550 FOM binos for sale, find that thread if interested!

All items are like new with minor wear and tear (storm mount) if any (Batt pack assembly & G22). Will accept paypal, USPS MO, and or Check/wire transfer. (will ship once funds clear (if applicable)). Any associated fees are not included (paypal G&S)

*SOLD*First up is the PVS 31A Battery Pack and BNVD Cable, like new, taken from a 31A package. COsts over $1200 new from TNVC and currently out of stock, $650 shipped

fnLk9k6h.jpg

Next is a LNIB Wilcox G22 mount Tan with original box and accessories (manual, hex wrench). Lowest I found was $475 new from Kosher, also out of stock currently. $400 plus shipping

TtQpaJkl.jpg
eSRZUFVl.jpg

Last I have a lightly used AB Night Vision Storm Mount in FDE, arguably one of the best anvis mounts at an affordable price. $510 new from TNVC, $400 plus shipping

BKMl608l.jpg
VRwUuT3l.jpg

Last edited: