• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PVS4 on SCAR 17S

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com
PVS4 rocks, heavy though
grin.gif

imagemfgu.jpg

imagepgi.jpg

imagexly.jpg

imagekgf.jpg

Re: PVS4 on SCAR 17S

Works amazing for the investment and actually out performs most higher end systems in paralax and focus department ..Catadioptric Systeme is amazing.!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocBach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks incredibly unwieldy! </div></div>

Yes it is.. I like lasers and head mounted Anvis or Mono myself, But sports fans keep asking for scopes at affordable prices with warranty so here you go ..

The tubes in these units are just INCREDIBLE ! ! ! Until you look through one you have no idea. The gain is just off the charts and really built up urban environments you almost want to put the day cover on.

The weight is up there but NOTHING beats the PVS 4 for Field of view.

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA

P.S. It would be really cool if some one paired a PVS4 and W1000 on a pan tilt system and somehow hooked a camera up to the PVS 4 and then somehow Fuzzed....

One of the first night vision systems I owned was a gen 2HP PVS-4. I carried that scope for years firing more rounds than I could even take a guess to count.Great performing scope and alot of performance for the money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. Where did you get that battery adaper? Thanks! </div></div>

Asm group
grin.gif