• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision pvs4 reticle help

half

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2011
western south dakota
I changed the reticle in my pvs4 from a crosshair to the m16/m203 reticle, and its upside down! I put the reticle in correctly. Is there something I missed? TIA

If the little pin on the reticle is installed correctly I wonder if the lens is installed upside down. The elevation adjustment should be on top.

Do you want to sell the cross hair reticle?

There is only one hole in the reticle holder, so the pin can only index one way. I thought about taking the reticle apart, but how do you insure the orientation is correct? I can't sell the cross hair if its the only reticle I have, the other one I have is labeled FO which I'm guessing is forward observer?

Wow there are some other pvs4 users out there. I'm with falcom. I'd reacher have a plain crosshair than the cluttered up m16 reticle To heard to find that tiny inverted T when you're trying to blast some pork

It would be nice to use the ranging scale in the m16 reticle. Here it's a little tough to tell distance sometimes because of terrain.

You should get a silencerco radius.

I have a gen3 pvs4 with full kit I am probably selling. I think it has a bunch of extra reticles with it