• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms PWS MK218 Mod 1-M 6.5 Creedmoor

psdan000

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2010
Ohio
Up for sale is a like new PWS MK218 Mod 1-M 6.5 creedmoor. All specs listed in link below. I bought this rifle brand new last year and only sighted it in, hasn't been out of the safe since. It shot factory Sig 140gr OTM ammo into sub 1/2" 3 shot group at 100 yards, that was the only ammo I shot out of it. Seems to be very accurate and it's a very pleasant rifle to shoot. No issues at all with cycling/chambering or anything like that. Adjustable gas block makes it nice to shoot suppressed. I’m just not getting it out and shooting it like I thought I would and have my eye on some other things. I would like $1850 shipped in factory configuration (magpul SL stock, factory trigger and factory muzzle device will be put back on). Scope, mount and bipod are not included. Payment via venmo, zelle or money order. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

https://www.primaryweapons.com/mk218-mod-1-m-rifle-6-5-creedmoor/

IMG_7444_jpeg-3037148.JPG

IMG_7454_jpeg-3037150.JPG

Reactions: TheChief