• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PWS T3 Summit - pics

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
I just got my hands on the new PWS T3 Summit built with the T3 trigger group and PWS carbon fiber wrapped barrel. All I can say is WOW this thing is really beautifully built!

Out of the box the trigger was crisp and the biathalon style action is very smooth. This one also has their ambi-mag release lever which is a bonus for me because I'm a lefty. The carbon barrel is really nice and gives it a very pointable balance. I found the pull action design easy to operate and what is cool is you can shoot low power .22 ammo without having to worry about jams.

The stock is a Titan 1022, the scope is a cheap Nikon (can't remember what model) with the Atlas bipod.

Here's a couple quick snaps...

Was it a straight drop in to the stock with no mods? This is the same setup I have been looking at.

Don't tease me. Looks great. Please send me mine as soon as it's ready, thanks, Dana

Nice lookin rifle Victor!

Anyone looking to buy a T3... We still have one ready to go. You can easily ditch the B&C for a Victor!
IMG_8013.jpg

[MENTION=20064]orkan[/MENTION], do you sell actions/trigger housings only? Thinking one of these, Victor's stock in FDE and a threaded Lilja barrel for some quiet type critter killing fun to go with my Annie 1517.