• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PX postings

Crowbag

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2022
PA
Hey All,

Other than becoming a supporting member, what else do I need to do to my profile to list stuff in the PX.

The message at the top of the PX listing page says members must become supporters and have a full profile to post in the PX.

What constitutes a full profile?

Be a supporter

Completing where you’re located is good. And having your profile setting so others can view it are a good idea.

Just fill out whatever info it asks and don’t block potential buyers from being able to see the info as your post count or feedback

Words of wisdom if you sell here or anywhere for that matter. If someone asks “is this still available” in your post or a PM, just reply back “Fuck You.” They are broke and have no intentions of purchasing your item. These folk are a waste of your time every time.

Just go into the relevant sub forum and post up something like this......

"Hi guys! I just found an Arisaka in the dumpster behind the Fleshlight store. Not really sure if I want to keep it. What do you think it's worth?

So the above you would post in the vintage section.

When they start calling each other "bro" you KNOW without any doubts whatsoever that there is at least 1 "manbun" involved.
Skinny jeans are probably displayed proudly along with the requisite rainbow colored tie dye t-shirt.
Note, I did not mention the Doc Martens they are probably both wearing.

Thanks all I got some stuff posted today.
When they start calling each other "bro" you KNOW without any doubts whatsoever that there is at least 1 "manbun" involved.
Skinny jeans are probably displayed proudly along with the requisite rainbow colored tie dye t-shirt.
Note, I did not mention the Doc Martens they are probably both wearing.
Indeed, my listings will be too obscure for you to be interested in them!