• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Q Customer Service

kmarc13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2019
Just wanted to say that I just had the best experience with Q's customer service department with regards to repairing my Jumbo Shrimp suppressor. I damaged the end cap and baffles because I idiotically fired some 6mm creedmoor through my Fix 6.5 creedmoor barrel while my Jumbo Shrimp was attached. This is obviously not warranteed and was completely my fault. Nevertheless, Q repaired the suppressor, bead blasted, and refinished it in a real cool silver/tungsten type color. The whole process took a little less than a month. I was very willing to pay whatever they wanted to charge me and expected to be charged since it was clearly my fault. But they did all for free! Thank you Q! And yes I just bought a second Jumbo Shrimp at Silencer Shop which is having a free tax stamp sale on that suppressor. I have absolutely no affiliation with Q or Silencer Shop but feel compelled to let people know my positive experience. Great, lightweight 6.5 can by the way.

Yeah.... well, I fired a 338 bullet through a Thunderbeast Ultra 7 and no damage occured. Their customer service is so good they pre-fixed my suppressor before I could have damaged it.

But seriously, I did shoot a 338 bullet through an U7 without damage, lol

As much as I hate Kevin "PT Barnum" down to the marrow in my bones, glad you received exceptional customer service. Have to applaud that regardless of who the owner is because they often employ people who give a fuck about said CS. And great customer service is the exception these days. Just ask anyone who's had to warranty a Dead Air product. Two months in Dead Air, still waiting (and likely a long, long time). Sorry, had to get my DA dig in.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Good customer service is hard to find. I was sick to my stomach when I screwed up the suppressor. I was honest about what happened to them and didn't ask them to fix it for free. Really happy with the outcome. I did have a really positive experience with Nightforce CS as well. Thet fixed a mount for me, that I overtorqued and also sent some replacement screws, all free.