• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Q fix 8.6 & 308 & accessories

PlinkIt

GunNut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
I sent my fix back to Q because I wasn't happy with the 6.5 feeding
Year later... I received a new receiver & build with a 16" 8.6 barrel to replace the 6.5.
Also have a 16" 308 barrel as well as most of the accessories offered
Extended bolt
Big butt pad
Couple qsert sling points
Qsert rail
Stock rail
Barrel wrench
Fix multi tool
Radpro arca rail
Atlas direct bipod connect mount
Taper adapter
Something like 4500 if you added it all to cart today likely

Just seeing if anyone has some interesting trades cuz I think this is going to take a back seat to the cross for my purposes

Bummer to hear that.

The cross is like an ugly fat chick with terrible acne. Sure you can overlook the fat or maybe the ugly or maybe both if you're drunk and desperate enough. But the acne too? It really doesn't cut you a break while you try to overlook it's flaws.
Well about the only thing I wanted to do with either of them was take them out in the dark

So I can have two fat ugly girls that try a little harder to do what I want for the price of the one girl that thinks she is the prom queen... but she doesn't take the cartridge the way I like

And when I lay them out in the day time they both look like something you pick up at the local truck stop 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: