• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Q Fix wait time

MOC1232

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2013
I just ordered a Q Fix in 6.5cm and my FFL said that he’s not even sure he will get it in. He told me he’s ordered a couple in past and waited over a year, never got them so cancelled orders. Anybody have any idea what the current wait time is on one?

Buy it off GB else you have a 18month wait easy. Did your FFL put in a $40-$60K dealer order into Q 1 year ago because if he didnt, its likely 2 years as a friend of mine did and he is still waiting and hopes by the summer.

I've noticed more 6.5s have been available the last couple days on GB. Several with buy it nows for msrp.

I just ordered a Q Fix in 6.5cm and my FFL said that he’s not even sure he will get it in. He told me he’s ordered a couple in past and waited over a year, never got them so cancelled orders. Anybody have any idea what the current wait time is on one?
Try calling shops - ive been in several shops that have had them sitting on the shelves for several months.