• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Q Honey Badger Pistol. Package deal with MRO, Mags, and Ammo.

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling my Q Honey Badger Pistol. I WILL NOT BREAK UP THE PACKAGE. I need to make that perfectly clear because I know people will ask. I also will not negotiate on the price. I'm pricing it very fairly (under retail and under what I paid for everything. You cannot find these things in stock anywhere and when they pop up on gun broker for anywhere from $2500-$3000 they sell instantly. I figured I'd give hide members first shot at a hard to find gun, if it's not sold in a few days it will go to gun broker.

Everything is brand new and purchased by me.

Here's what's included:

- Q Honey Bader Pistol as it would come from Q or a dealer.
    - Trijicon MRO. Newer/high serial number so no worries about the pre 89,000 issues. Purchased from Euro Optic.
    - Reptilia/Q Trijicon MRO mount. Purchased directly from Q.
    - 6x Lancer 300BLK 30rd mags.
    - 6x Lancer 300BLK 20rd mags.
    - 200 rounds of Magtech 200gr subsonic ammo.
    - 100 rounds of Hornady 190gr sub-x ammo.

I've got about $4200 into everything. My price is $4,000 FIRM and we will split shipping. The gun will ship to the FFL of your choosing via Fedex air (I'm an individual and that's the only way it can go), and the ammo, mags, and optic will ship directly to you via Fedex ground. Shipping on the gun will run about $100 and the acc's will run $30-$70 depending on where you are and we will split it down the middle.

NO TRADES unless you want to do something crazy and trade me a registered MP5 or fleming sear straight up, in which case gladly.

Your dealer MUST accept from an individual. I will include a copy of my DL for their log books.

Payment: NO PAYPAL, don't ask. USPS MO, certified check, or personal check only. Personal check will result in the gun being held to clear which will take approx a week.

• Love
    Reactions: RC556 and joemusso