• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Q mini fix with optic and accessories (Big price drop)

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
Up for sale is my Mini Fix, it's in excellent condition. I did register it as an SBR but it came as a pistol and will be sold as one by removing it from the registry and taking off the stock (I've done this more than a few times and it's no big deal). I don't have the pistol brace anymore....not that it would do you much good anyway.

The pistol comes with the following additions and extras:
Q fix stock with big butt pad
Q extended bolt handle
MKM grip (closer to 90 degrees with thumb shelf)
Primary Arms GLX 3x prism scope with 300 blk reticle
Foam cheek pad
Asking $3200 3000 2750 shipped, the stock will have to ship to a different address just FYI

Attachments

• mini fix.jpg
    mini fix.jpg
    866.1 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:
Reactions: TheChief
Curious as to whether you engraved the receiver with name and manufacture location which I understand is required when you register it as an SBR when it originally was not.

back up, plenty of interest but no takers. Feel free to make an offer worst I can say is no.

$2000 with stock and no barrel ?
I should've been more specific. The gun is staying together unless someone just wants the pistol then I'll sell the other stuff (stock, optic) separately. Thanks for the offer, in the future you may want to send that as a PM though.

Reactions: BurtG
Interested in gun with stock minus
Barrel
Optic
Handguard

If some one else wants them

Reactions: pinkhair
Do you have original box and paperwork? Are you the original owner? Is it currently on or off the register as an NFA item? Thanks

Just throwing this out there… if anyone wants this as a pistol I’ll buy the stock and also replace it with the brace from my mini fix… I know op doesn’t want to split so just putting the option out there to future buyer.

Great price on the package tho, I’m half tempted to buy this even tho I already have one

Reactions: pinkhair
Just throwing this out there… if anyone wants this as a pistol I’ll buy the stock and also replace it with the brace from my mini fix… I know op doesn’t want to split so just putting the option out there to future buyer.

Great price on the package tho, I’m half tempted to buy this even tho I already have one
Thanks man, I appreciate it. The pistol has also now been removed from the registry so it's back to its original configuration.