• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Q Side Chick Chassis for sale

FunkyTownScout

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
TEXAS
I picked this up new a few weeks ago and came across a good deal on a used The Fix last week so don't think I'll need this now. Only has roughly 20 rounds fired with a BA mounted in it. Chassis is in excellent condition. Price is $1,000 (was $1,300) shipped OBO. Entire barreled action/chassis available for purchase in the firearms PX.

IMG_20191030_184018.jpg

Last edited:
maximum 1.2" barrel diameter from the start of the taper on the barrel per their website. This would basically give you zero clearance between barrel and handguard.

Is this still available ? If so do you have a picture of the left side with the barreled action in? I have a side not release seekins havoc action looking to make sure the clearance is there

It should definitely have clearance. I put the christensen arms MPR action in it and it has a side bolt release. Unfortunately i didn't take a pic with it in there before selling of the MPR barreled action. It's just as low on the left side as the right side so you can see how much clearance it is below the opening of the ejection port. I'll take a LS pic of the current remington 700 action in it today/tomorrow.