• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes QD mount recommendations

samson7x

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2014
I had planned on using ADM but after reading about split ring issues, I’m looking for other 34mm QD mount options. What do you use? I just ordered an S&B and I’m stoked.

KDG SIDELOK is a great option in my opinion. Return to zero capability, not nuts or bolts protruding out, clean design, customizable in moving the rings on the platform, rock solid lock up. Its a very interesting system, that hasn't let me down in the past year that I've owned it. I take my optics off pretty periodically to utilize my night time optics and it always returns to zero for me.

https://kineticdg.com/product/kdg-sidelok-modular-optic-mount-34mm/

American Rifle Company ARC M10 QD-L - has thumb screws which can also be torqued with a hex wrench - best of both worlds. What kind of rifle is this going on? Do you have an adjustable cheek piece?

American Rifle Company ARC M10 QD-L - has thumb screws which can also be torqued with a hex wrench - best of both worlds. What kind of rifle is this going on? Do you have an adjustable cheek piece?

Primary duty will be on a LRI barreled action in an MPA chassis so I do have cheek riser. I’d like to be able to swap it around until I purchase more glass for other rifles.

I didn't know Badger got into QD mounts. Interesting.

Well i guess technically they arent, they are all just unimounts. with the two bolts system. i wasnt paying attention to the original question about QD's. I always recommend badger. i have had nothing but success rifle after rifle with them. Guess that makes me a fanboy.

Definitely agree, I was legit like huh... when did that happen and even went to the website. To my surprise they have a bunch of new AR stuff.

Primary duty will be on a LRI barreled action in an MPA chassis so I do have cheek riser. I’d like to be able to swap it around until I purchase more glass for other rifles.
Then I think you'd definitely like the ARC M10 QD-L, they are finely machined, solid build, unique one bolt torque with minimal scope twist. I use ARC rings whenever possible, there are lots of great rings and mounts out there, but the unique one bolt torque design of ARC is what sets them apart.

I’ll second the ARC QD, you just get it thumb tight and it’ll stay. Or use a hex for a more “permanent “ attachment. Don’t know your budget but I’ve had great success with the Spuhr QD.

ERA-Tac Recknagel. Expensive, very expensive but totally worth it. Their adjustable one is very nice...

Forgot to update this thread. I changed my mind and went with non QD rings. I chose the ARC M10s and am very happy with the purchase. Thanks for all the replies gents.