• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quad build question

m1a convert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2003
Idaho Falls
I have the quad. Manners stock on order. I just recieved my USO base.

Who would you suggest to do the work of drilling and tapping the reciever for the scope base?

I would like to have as fast a turnaround as possible so I can get this thing going.

thanks

Re: Quad build question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1a convert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the quad. Manners stock on order. I just recieved my USO base.

Who would you suggest to do the work of drilling and tapping the reciever for the scope base?

I would like to have as fast a turnaround as possible so I can get this thing going.

thanks </div></div>

If possible I would find a local smith to do the work. If not you could do it yourself. I’ve yet to D&T a receiver but I use a different base set-up. I’m sure it you use a drill press and take your time it would not be a problem…

cool.gif

The base that HotRod9mm makes is about as nice a setup for a Quad as you'll find and it doesn't require any drilling: Open mail, pull out base, slip onto gun, tighten the screws, mount scope, go shoot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1a convert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any pics of it?...... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1a convert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
How do I get a hold of him? </div></div>

Um.....he's the guy that posted the first response to your question
wink.gif

In response to:
Poster: hatidua
Subject: Re: Quad build question

The base that HotRod9mm makes is about as nice a setup for a Quad as you'll find and it doesn't require any drilling: Open mail, pull out base, slip onto gun, tighten the screws, mount scope, go shoot!

+1, to what hatida said...... I have two now, fast shipping, great price and a great product..........

Mark

I have one of Hotrods rails and they are awsome.

So are the handles he sells.

Spot