• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Quail opener... to bang or not to bang...

InsidetheStorm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
Look behind you...
Well, tomorrow at sunrise is the quail opener. I am debating banging in (calling in sick) for this one, as I have seen giant coveys in the last two weeks, and I'm afraid if i don't hit 'em tomorrow, they'll be gone. I know I'm a giant vagina, and will probably end up going to work, but... any input?

Re: Quail opener... to bang or not to bang...

You KNOW the answer to this. Just looking for someone to co-sign for ya? Fucks sake....GO! Work? Seriously? It'll be there when you get back. It's sick time. It's yours. You earned it. GO.

I am gonna miss the opener for duck season here in CA for the 2nd season in a row. Kills my soul, but my Mother in law passed away 5.5 hrs. ago just as I was set to leave. Wonderful woman. There ARE some things in life one should consider when contemplating whether to go hunting or not. If you're a hunter, work sure the fuck is NOT one of them.

If you believe in a god, then you know he/she only gives you a set number of days to hunt. You piss them off by working, you can't get em back. My .02.

Re: Quail opener... to bang or not to bang...

Well, of course I went to work. I just know that if I had gone to the field, I would have run into one of my bosses... I just know it! Or, I woulda gone out, got one shot off, and sent all the birds into the poison oak for the rest of the season. Meh...I'll go Tuesday.