• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quandary in Birmingham

Muslims vs Queers in UK

iu

iu

Anyone who wonders the consequences when you have slight variations to our Bill of Rights, need look no further than the UK. That is exactly the state which the libs wish us to be, where countering their agenda lands you in jail. That man is effectively a political prisoner.

Wow, never thought Id be siding with a Muslim on his beliefs.

As he said, I dont care what you do, cut your dick off and use a blue dildo in your ass if you want, but dont teach it to the children as 'Just another way."

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Wow, never thought Id be siding with a Muslim on his beliefs.

As he said, I dont care what you do, cut your dick off and use a blue dildo in your ass if you want, but dont teach it to the children as 'Just another way."

I was coming here to say the exact same thing. For once, a muslim and I are in agreement.

Reactions: Maggot
Oh man..I'm so confused. Just too many alternate realities.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Well I dont think we should be allowing the mythology based “gays are bad” lie to be taught to kids either. Likewise teaching kids any sex ed should wait until highschool. Also kids shouldnt be taught the tranny shit. (Quite frankly glb, should ditch the t) Screwing with hormones is a recipe for disaster no matter what. Dont side with the moslem in this, nor the school. Teaching that gay people are just other people, nothing bad inherently is fine Im good with that. Goes with the whole dont be a dick golden rule.

Anyone who wonders the consequences when you have slight variations to our Bill of Rights, need look no further than the UK. That is exactly the state which the libs wish us to be, where countering their agenda lands you in jail. That man is effectively a political prisoner.
Also to be noted, speaking against his religion will garner same.
See "Tommy Robinson".

R

Last edited: