• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quantico 12-13 April 2014 Vintage Precision Rifle Match

eodcam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Panama City
The Russians are Coming The Russians Are Coming! I heard the Mosin boys are going to show in force! Come on out and see if Skip's Mosin can top the Gunny's 70 or Brian's M40! I heard the third times the charm, or is it three strikes you're out?
Bring out all those "TRIBUTE" rifles and see what they can do!

Mine want be ready for April but I have intentions of being there in September. Hope you'll make it.

It does suck being down here now, it's put a hurting on my shooting. With that being said, can't really say I'm missing the weather!

Weather... don't stop us

weather ? Our PU sniper rifles shoot at Quantico in any weather: we do weather and your absence is duly noted. :p

Bob Moore and I will be there. Bob is currently shooting inch groups at 300m at Quantico with his PU, will that work ?:cool:

Too bad we ain't in Ukraine... plenty of Russians to shoot there.

//// Skip

Tagging this one.

I was offered a ride to Quantico. All I have to do is get to PA. Don't know if I can swing it, though. Maybe this fall.:(

Tagging this one.

I was offered a ride to Quantico. All I have to do is get to PA. Don't know if I can swing it, though. Maybe this fall.:(
That offer is good in the Fall too.

Hoping someone will post pics of the match. Would love to see the guys and the rifles that made an appearance.
"Come on Men...Post'em"!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics. I enjoyed looking at them. It seems that my understanding of what would be allowed was not what was actually allowed. I saw a lot of rifles that seemed to have scopes on them that weren't on the original issue rifles, or rifles that were way more modern, or highly customized. A LOT of cool looking rifles, however, and I'm sure everyone had a great time. I'd love to attend someday, even if it's just to watch. Thanks again. :D

So if someone with a 1903-a4 rifle but with a scope from that period but not necessarily the one used in WWII such as the Weaver kb4 then They could still shoot, but in a separate class? Am I understanding you correctly?