• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Question about a scope

rezmedic54

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2005
AZ
www.maricopashooting.com
I have considered buy a NF scope but wanted to look through one before I did. I understand they are pronanly the best but kind of wanted to try one out anyways. Well a friend bought one it's the 5.5 x 22 well when I look through it everything has a purple-blue haze around it and I mean everything. These are the only scope that do that to my eyes. Does this happen to anyone else??

Re: Question about a scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rezmedic54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have considered buy a NF scope but wanted to look through one before I did. I understand they are pronanly the best but kind of wanted to try one out anyways. Well a friend bought one it's the 5.5 x 22 well when I look through it everything has a purple-blue haze around it and I mean everything. These are the only scope that do that to my eyes. Does this happen to anyone else?? </div></div>

Hmm.. That doesn't sound right at all. None of mine have blue/purple haze so I'm betting he must have totally mucked up the focus or something...

Was Hendrix playing in the background?

Doesn't sound right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was Hendrix playing in the background?

</div></div>

Well played!