• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about Cutting Edge bullet

jambau

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2010
PA
Can anyone tell me if the 125gr. Laser- Tipped Hollow Point is single feed only

What 6.5 cartridge are you loading for? Might help with the answer.

Here’s bullet info from their site:

1675694306605.png

Bullet OAL and Projection Length should answer your question.

That all really depends on the cartridge, action and magazine they are trying to be fed out of.
My guess (total guess) is that in a 6.5 creed you should be able to feed out of a standard short action, seems they made that bullet for that reason

Reactions: lash
I'm shooting a 260 rem. The company doesn't reccomend loading the band into the neck which puts a limit on how short I can go. The pic on the sight looks like a single feed bullet. I'm running a Tikka CTR in an MDT chassis and mag.

Well, that’s why I specifically mentioned their listing of Projection Length. It’s 0.970”. That’s the amount that the bullet will project from the case. It’s also why knowing what cartridge you’re asking about matters.

Here’s a .260 round in an AW mag. It answers your question:

1675698170227.jpeg

Now if you were shooting a long action 6.5 of some sort, you would likely have all sorts of room to mag feed these bullets.

Reactions: Taylorbok
Well, that’s why I specifically mentioned their listing of Projection Length. It’s 0.970”. That’s the amount that the bullet will project from the case. It’s also why knowing what cartridge you’re asking about matters.

View attachment 8068299

Now if you were shooting a long action 6.5 of some sort, you would likely have all sorts of room to mag feed these bullets.
Exactly what I needed. Thanks

View attachment 8068299

Umm, what's dim dare notches ,cut in dim caliber jaws fer ?

Umm, what's dim dare notches ,cut in dim caliber jaws fer ?
🤣
For measuring certain things that require I do that.
For example things that might have a burr or other that would give an incorrect reading.

Reactions: NH4X
🤣
For measuring certain things that require I do that.
For example things that might have a burr or other that would give an incorrect reading.

In other words....... Some highly classified lasholigy sifering ?

• Haha
Reactions: lash