• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Question about Glock LE sales

Metalhead0483

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Brunswick, GA
Quick question for anyone who's ordered direct form Glock via their LE sales program.

I sent in my order paperwork a while ago, and got an invoice (complete with serial numbers) from Glock Inc. in the mail today. Any of you who have done this program, does that mean they've shipped my order, or is it just a receipt?

Re: Question about Glock LE sales

Hmmm... Not sure. I've always taken the LE pricing discount from the dealer and picked one there at less than dealer cost.

Heh, the nearest Glock LE dealer is 750 road miles from me in Anchorage, and you have to drive through Canada to get there and back. Not exactly practical...
wink.gif

It's a great drive, but Canada really frowns on pistols, and my truck would use the MSRP for a second Glock in gas just to get there and back
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Metalhead0483</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never mind, everything got here yesterday afternoon. Question answered
grin.gif
</div></div> What model glock did you order and get?