• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about Magpul Pmags-Seekins SP10

rmiked

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2023
I bought a Pmag Gen 3 10 round magazine for my Seekins SP10, 6.5 Creedmore. It is an SR25 style which I was told runs in these rifles. On the left side the notch, that appears to be the catch, and it’s is not identical. The 20 rounder has a slot cut into it and the 10 rounder does not. I attached a picture of them side by side. Will this 10 rounder function fine? I have not yet shot it and was wondering why they are not identical. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5109.jpeg
    IMG_5109.jpeg
    583 KB · Views: 48
I'm surprised that someone with this level of attention to detail doesn't spell Creedmoor properly.

Also, you still haven't shot it?

• Haha
Reactions: db2000
No I have not shot it. I had an issue requiring it to be returned to Seekins. Likely shipping damage. I am anxious to get it back. Customer service has been very responsive. Regarding the correct spelling, my bad. You are correct. I am new to the cartridge. Is the missing slot in the 10 round mag catch gonna work? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2507.png
    IMG_2507.png
    657.7 KB · Views: 26
It should not affect it as the slot above what you are looking at it where the catch actually locks into the magazine.

Reactions: rmiked and msgriff