• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about Manners Stocks

buster hindend

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2012
Let me start out by saying that I'm doing research for a future build, which will be primarily a hunting rifle that I would use occasionally for some steel ringing with friends, no competitions. I live in rural KY and have never had the chance to see a Manners stock. No one in my area is really into custom builds, so there is no gunsmith or shop that I can go to for some ideas.

I have been looking at a couple of the Manners hunting stocks and like the ones that have molded in camo. On Manners website it says that this is the Field Grade finish, which they say small imperfections may be visible in the finish such as mold lines, sanding marks and fiberglass cloth

Can anyone comment on the finish of the molded in camo stocks
thank for your time

Re: Question about Manners Stocks

The molded cammo finish is great. I have not seen any of these "imperfections" on any stocks I have ordered from them.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. For a hunting rig, check out the T or T3. If you want to skip the bedding, go for a mini-chassis. I have other posts here on the hide of my wife's mini chassis and the groups she has shot with it. Rob01 and his team uses them in competitions too.

Here is a pic of my wife's R700 5R in a MCS T5 mini-chassis molded in GAP cammo:
Yvi.png