• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Question about NF NX-8 50mm

SBridger

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2022
Idaho
Hoping someone might know this one... I have the NX8- 4x32x50 scope with NF flip up covers that thread into the front optic....(not slip overs)...
I really need a 3" sun shade.
Can anyone confirm that if I order the NF sun shader, will my NF covers thread into the outer of that shade? Or am I hunting down a new front cover as well?
I know a lot of people wouldn't think I need a front cover with a shade, but here in the mountains of Idaho, I'd shrink wrap my scope if I could still see out of it... :)
Thanks for the info in advance

Hoping someone might know this one... I have the NX8- 4x32x50 scope with NF flip up covers that thread into the front optic....(not slip overs)...
I really need a 3" sun shade.
Can anyone confirm that if I order the NF sun shader, will my NF covers thread into the outer of that shade? Or am I hunting down a new front cover as well?
I know a lot of people wouldn't think I need a front cover with a shade, but here in the mountains of Idaho, I'd shrink wrap my scope if I could still see out of it... :)
Thanks for the info in advance
The tenebrex adapter will unthread from your scope,
the sunshade will thread into the scope,
then the tenebrex adapter will thread into the front of the sunshade.