• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about Nikon P-22 Scope

Ruger1300

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 15, 2020
Hello,

I purchased a Nikon P-22 2-7x32 Rimfire scope off my local gun forum for $100. I didn't do my research before buying it and didn't know it is supposed to have two turrets for different fps 1200-1300 or 1500-1640. The turret that is on the scope is the 1500-1640 fps and the guy doesn't have the other one. I contacted Nikon and they no longer support or make the custom turrets. Will it make a huge difference if I'm shooting lower fps ammo? I am what you would call an amateur and would welcome any thoughts.

Thanks

Just zero the scope at 50 yrds and then try and see if the turret comes close to what it is calibrated for at various distances. Idk what else you can do

Reactions: Ruger1300
Just zero the scope at 50 yrds and then try and see if the turret comes close to what it is calibrated for at various distances. Idk what else you can do
Thanks, that was what I figured but was hoping I was wrong.