• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Question about premier turrit

tjonh2001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2007
ND
I bought a used premier 3x15x50. When I received it I noticed that the turret doesn't have nice clean crisp clicks like my 5x25x56 premier. I am wondering if the 3x15 comes from the factory with soft clicks. They both have MTC but there is a big difference between all of the .1-.9 mil.

Re: Question about premier turrit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">call them up.....or hunt down plague here on the hide..... </div></div>

thats what i will go in the morning. just wanted to see if they are like that of if something is wrong. you cant hear the click and as for as feeling you really have to be paying attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">call them up.....or hunt down plague here on the hide..... </div></div>

Looks like the auto-spell might have got you Chiller....

I think you meant Plange not plague....

(Plange is Paul Lange with Premier....)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tjonh2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought a used premier 3x15x50. When I received it I noticed that the turret doesn't have nice clean crisp clicks like my 5x25x56 premier. I am wondering if the 3x15 comes from the factory with soft clicks. They both have MTC but there is a big difference between all of the .1-.9 mil. </div></div>
The early 3-15X and 5-25X Premiers' had mushy clicks. The mushy turrets were remedied with updated parts. Call Paul at Premier (<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Plange</span></span> here on the Hide') and he should be able to get your scope fixed-up.

Keith

Paul will fix you up. He fixed my used 5-25 that would not hold zero and had it back in about a week.

tjohn2001,
Give me a call today at 540-868-2044 ext 20 and I will take care of you. It would help if you had the serial number when you call, but if not all will be good.

Paul