• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

question about selling on sniperhide.

That legacy permission no longer works.

Currently the ONLY way to list items in the PX is to upgrade to either of the 2 site sponsor options, the $19.95 / month individual site sponsor tier $200 / month Commercial tier.

This site won’t scam you….

The boss will take care of you. You’ll get your money back or have it applied to your px access. Just don’t go texting lowlight over and over whining about it.

You’ve been here since August.
I’d highly suggest reading the coming upgrades to the site that have been posted about on here repeatedly

So, i paid the 50 dollars to get my "first 50 or 100 posts" and now i cant post items for sale? i dont understand this, i paid the money to be able to sell items on this site and now i cant.
Miscapitalization is an automatic revocation of the contract. It's in the fine print on page 34, section FU.

Am I reading this right that it's $20/mo now to post in the EE?

You are correct.

In order to post in the PX, you must be either the individual supporter level ($19.95/month) or the commercial supporter ($200/month).

Being able to sell in the PX is one of the many benefits you get with those supporter levels.

$20 is a pretty low entry fee for being able to move your excess personal stuff.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Screenshot_20210718-122741_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Huskydriver
i paid for a service that they just took away. so yeah i got scammed
You paid to bypass the time and post restrictions to be allowed to sell. You achieved that for a year. Instead of being patient and contributing be allowed to sell You chose to pay to have the privilege. Those of us that have been long time members that waited to be able to post sale threads also are faced with the same choice. You were not scammed. You could have chosen to wait the alloted time and post count to be able to sell and not spent a dime, but again today you would be in same situation as the rest of us.

You can choose to pay the monthly 20.00 or a yearly subscription if you are just here to sell. Most of us are not here just to use the px to offload our stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate and lash
You are correct.

In order to post in the PX, you must be either the individual supporter level ($19.95/month) or the commercial supporter ($200/month).

Being able to sell in the PX is one of the many benefits you get with those supporter levels.

$20 is a pretty low entry fee for being able to move your excess personal stuff.

The other "perks" don't really mean anything to me. The "Limited Ads" one is hilarious as it's 2021 and I wonder who on the internet doesn't use an Ad Blocker...does that person even exist?

I'm still going to participate in the forum and offer help when I can, however, I'll just go elsewhere when I want to sell something I no longer have a need for.

You PAID $50 for 101 Posts NOT TO SELL IN THE PX

@jlficken I enjoyed your AR15 post too complaining, answer me this, how many times over the years after a successful transaction did you volunteer a percentage to the site for facilitating the transaction?

The site changed the $50 option to upgrade to 101 posts has been gone for quite some time... models adjust

Those who don't like it, think it is a nail in my coffin are welcome to log out ... won't hurt my feelings and will save me the trouble of removing you for complaining

Love all the Me, Me, Me... happening

As if this site is not a business in itself and that I am not a Small Business Owner looking to earn my fair share based on the platform I created. There are elements within this platform that have taken plenty advantage of my services and have never given back to support the operation of this site. The changes are designed to level the playing field so everyone is the same and we don't have to figure out who is doing what vs the next guy.

I see people two ways, Good Customers and Bad Customers, I choose not to focus on Bad Customers because with the internet a single bad customer can hurt you if they decide to never shut up. So I remove the bad customers from my rolls when necessary.

It's one thing to approach me with a valid concern, but these guys know they are not expressing a valid complaint, instead, they are trying to bully their way to an individual outcome. The OP made 24 posts with 1/2 being in the PX so he paid $2 per post over the last year... sounds like he was scammed big time.

My demise has been predicted 1000 times over the years, so far I have outlasted every one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTH1800 and lash
There is more to the site than buying and selling. Those features still remain free. Hell purchasing still remains free its just selling that there is a monthly fee is that correct? There are communities where I am a member of that there is a flat rate of each sale that that is required. If that we're required here, it be much more expensive to sell.

Fully understand this is a business, but I think the business decision will ultimately drive viewers elsewhere. Many PX posts are for items that won't justify the $20 per month fee; small batches of bullets, ARC/Vortex rings, reloading dies etc. People will go elsewhere for this activity, probably where the going rate is $20 per year.

Just my opinion.

You only need a Supporter Account to Start a New Thread in the PX not read or reply ...

You still have the same access to read the site, it's just starting a new thread you have to have an upgraded account.

What is really funny about @DellaDog comment

The number of people that Bitched about the people the PX Attracts, those only looking to sell, what quality member is here because of the PX I ask you... if they are here just to sell, how much are they really contributing I ask again?

This was never a for sale site and the headaches associated with treating it like one has been an issue for quite some time.

You don't like it when certain members use the board, now you don't like it because we are regulating it.

Go to Armslist... go to Gun Broker, go sell your cheap ass shit somewhere else, as if that would hurt my feelings

I absolutely hate gunbroker and the $20 a month is well worth it for me because I like the online training and I also sort of like supporting the shooting community, which this place is a Huge part of it and actually supports it. Not trying to kiss Frank's ass, he doesn't even know who I am, I just don't understand the bitching. If you want to sell then pay the toll, if not, then don't and go deal with the gunbroker garbage. I've gotten enough good advice here that's saved me a hell of a lot more than $200/year.... Wish I'd taken a little more of it and I'd have saved much more...

I'll wipe out 1/2 of you whiners and start over with better members the next day who will have at least a thimble full of respect vs the empty vessels on display that I deal with on a weekly basis.

You all act like there aren't 1000 people standing behind ya who will find this place and replace you in a heartbeat. Ask me how I know, a bunch of Johnny Come Lately's who never ran anything explaining to me how I am screwing up. Shrewd move.

As noted above, my Perks clearly aren't worth it, cause I offer nothing in return on here, nor was I footing the bills for years without charging people who did nothing but take advantage of it, to the point they now feel entitled to it moving forward.

My generosity was meant to last the rest of my life I suppose.

Reactions: 308pirate
think about this, as soon as @jlficken read this he ran over to AR15 to stir the pot and illicit drama by creating an Anti Hide thread there...

He then popped into here to help stir the pot further, he won't pay, and hasn't done anything but use the site, which is really not the point, but yet he is all about the drama, he is my definition of a bad customer.

When you have guys end running constantly hoping to create a cancel culture moment you have to ask yourself if that someone is worth investing in...

As a small business owner, like many claim to be on here, who also wants to tell me how to run my business, how would you handle it if a customer read about a change you were making to your business. Then on your way into work, the next day you found them on the street corner holding signs up attacking you. Most of them might have bought one thing off you, or popped into your place to look around, never really pulling the trigger, but they stop by to see what you have. What do you do, reward them, or adjust how much of your business they can access and affect.

If Every time you do something any single member doesn't like they take to the streets to complain in order to gain sympathy for their unique position. Doesn't matter the big picture, just their little picture and how it affects them. But it's all on me, it's my personality that created this, not the circumstances I find around me.

While I appreciate those who have taken an interest in how I run the site, none of you complaining have really contributed to the success of the place. Those types of members usually reach out behind the scenes and do not jump to other public venues to complain in an attempt to paint me in the worst light possible...

Yet here I am moving forward every day

Reactions: lash
Frank, it's your site and your rules but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you do. As far as contributing no I didn't as I had hoped that actually contributing to discussions on the site by trying to help people was my contribution...I guess it wasn't.

If you wanted to have a basic membership for say $25/yr I'd happily pay that just like I do on Arfcom but I really don't see $200+/yr of value for me considering my range membership is $50/yr.

none of that is the point,

people are free to disagree. You went pro active to attack me, that is my point which you side stepped. You didn't attempt to see what what was on the horizon you just ran to AR15 and spun your side of it. For many members they use my online training a lot, your needs are not universal truths, as well your opinion on my perks are not shared by everyone here. What you tried doing was attempting to convince others to thinking how you do In order to say no to the change

You dont know anything about the plans moving forward

bad customer

Reactions: 308pirate and lash
Frank, it's your site and your rules but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you do. As far as contributing no I didn't as I had hoped that actually contributing to discussions on the site by trying to help people was my contribution...I guess it wasn't.

If you wanted to have a basic membership for say $25/yr I'd happily pay that just like I do on Arfcom but I really don't see $200+/yr of value for me considering my range membership is $50/yr.
Look, don’t be an idiot. I still costs nothing to be a contributing member. Only if you choose to do selling or training. It’s that simple.

Sure, there’s more to it, but if you’re down to arguing nuances with the site owner publicly, then you’ve likely already decided you don’t care that much to continue. Butt hay, if that’s what you want then most surely you will accomplish that.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
You could easily access the site, view the PX, and only decide to upgrade if you need to sell something,

Then it's $20, sell your crap, cancel the membership upgrade and if you find something else to sell later, upgrade for $20 and sell that... it can easily pay for itself by adding $20 to your item and just use it as needed.

But that would require common sense, as the rest of the site doesn't change for you.

Was there a grand plan thread somewhere that I missed because I sure didn't see one?

All I could find was that it now costs $20/mo for the membership needed to sell anything on here. The fact that other things are include is immaterial if the person paying the money doesn't value in them.

I know people on Arfcom are on here as well like Rob01 so I was looking to see what others thought. If you actually read that thread the vast majority of them agree that it's a bad move with Rob01 being the only dissenting opinion that I found in quick scan of it again.

I'm sorry if it ruffled your feathers that I posted about a public forums actions on another public forum but whatever I guess. I'm just going to log off since I'm a bad customer (I didn't even realize I was a customer).

I'm not sure if this will even post since the site is barely operational as I'm typing this.