• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about Trijicon Scopes

Mike402

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2014
Palm Springs, ca
Have a Tenmile on the way and just getting a head start on setting up my ballistic app.

Are these True MOA or Shooter MOA adjustments? Can't find anything on the Trijicon site other than 1/4moa clicks

Is this where we poke fun at you by mentioning that mill doesn't have this problem?

I would assume true, and start there. Shooters moa seems to have died out but I haven't bought an moa scope in years.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Is this where we poke fun at you by mentioning that mill doesn't have this problem?

I would assume true, and start there. Shooters moa seems to have died out but I haven't bought an moa scope in years.

Sure you can poke fun all you want, already a mil guy. These are for my three prairie dog rifles. I found the mil clicks too coarse 500+ yards on PDs. Yes I know you can get mil scopes with .05 adjustments, but already had an NF MOA scope on one of them and wanted to keep everything consistent.

I was thinking the same thing since the literature doesn't call out SMOA, so I'll plug in the 1.047 value. Was just hoping someone knew for sure out there.

Just for shits and giggles, here's a quick vid from my trip in June to WY:

Reactions: Sandhog308