• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes question about trijicon

blazinpixels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Rochester MN
i dont have a ton of dough to spend on a rifle scope.

i have about 800 bucks maybe push a grand

was at store and saw one for 799 10x and others
whats your guys's take on trijicon for .308 bolt
action rifles?

Re: question about trijicon

You are referring to the accupoint 2.5-10? Trijicon makes great scopes. But before you grab one, ask yourself what kind of shooting you want to do. Trijicons are excellent for hunting, moving targets and stuff like that, but are not my first choice for strictly target. Pick up the scope and check it out. See if you like the reticle.

Depends on the application for the rifle. The SS 3-9 FFP is a good all around option and a good scope for $600. The 10x42 HD SS is a good option for target work. You might also wait for the Vortex Viper PST release.

The Accupoints are great for hunting but if you are doing Tactical shooting they are lacking. If you are looking at a budget Tactical Scope the Bushnell, the Vortex PST, and if you can swing it the USO ST10s. We have an open box Bushnell 3-12x44mm FFP illuminated that we are going to be posting soon but if you are interested in it send me a PM.

We stock all of them and them some.

Mike @ CST