• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes question about trijicon

blazinpixels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Rochester MN
hey i have about 600-700 to spend and i am liking those trijicon scopes. anyone have one? im gonna be mounting it on a remy 308. anyone have any experience using them?

Re: question about trijicon

Never used one on a rifle. But have looked through several in the local store. I do like the way the chevron or triangle on the reticle post shows up quite well against most backgrounds. I would imagine that you would be able to pick up the reticle quickly in a hunting application. I have always bounced around the idea of picking one up for my deer rifle, just never got around to doing it.

which trijicon are you talking about? the acog series? or the accupoint series? personally i am pretty attracted to the 1-4 power accupoint. acogs are too much $$$ for me..

I have the tri-power model on my sig 556, I use it for all the 3 gun matches, it works great, glass is very clear and the chevron is always highly visible in any conditions and makes hit on 8 inch plates at 200yds a breeze. The scope is pretty ugly looking on any rifles but it grows on you.
hope this helps.

yeah im talking about the 9 10x scopes for shooting long range. max yard i would be shooting is 600. i also like the chevron it seems like it would help especially at night.

I got a accupoint 2.5-10x56 for sale in the optics for sale section.in your price range. Shoot me a pm if interested.