• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question for North Carolina Members

The thing I find odd is they say they are women but it’s always framed as a transgender. You say you were born a woman, but the name suggests you switched you simultaneously say I was a man but I was born a woman or vice versus.

So are you a woman or a transgender?

Could the root cause be the barbecue sauce and dry rub they use ?

Reactions: wh20crazy
Down east NC BBQ is good. WNC is spicy ketchup.

Don’t forget the taxes and that loser Cooper.

NC and CA are pretty much the same, but at least CA is nice as fuck.
Government usually goes without saying. Mountains are nice as fuck.

What's better then OBX during the summer.

100% of the Gulf Coast

1654629663098.png

Mtns are full of yankees and FL yankees. Charlotte and research triangle are also full of yankees.

You're TX, so your opinion on BBQ is irrelevant. You don't even know what kind of critter to start with.
Really makes sense for us to cook pigs with the booming cattle industry that was going on here lol. Texas also has the most popular style of bbq, you just hate on people to feel special, it’s ok.

Really makes sense for us to cook pigs with the booming cattle industry that was going on here lol. Texas also has the most popular style of bbq, you just hate on people to feel special, it’s ok.
I am special! Everybody always called me special! They'd say "Oh Lord, that one's special!"

But at least I know BBQ is pork... and if it ain't pork, it's chicken...

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Opinion doesn’t equate to fact unfortunately lol. We cook it all here, we just don’t drown in it ACV. I eat Carolina gold on pork, and Alabama white on chicken. Also not a sweet bbq sauce person I like a tangy spicy tomato based sauce when I eat it on beef.

I prefer everything spicy though, even my jelly is half habaneros half strawberries.

Last edited: