• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question for older 6mm 95gr SMKs shooters

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    So i bought some second hand 6mm 95gr SMKs and noticed they are the older ones that weren't pointed like the newer ones. Does anyone remember what BC worked for them for the non pointed bullets?? Im running a .253 G7 on the pointed ones now that lines up to 1100. Just wondering if its worth pointing these or not. I'd rather not if the BC isn't too far off from the current ones.

So i bought some second hand 6mm 95gr SMKs and noticed they are the older ones that weren't pointed like the newer ones. Does anyone remember what BC worked for them for the non pointed bullets?? Im running a .253 G7 on the pointed ones now that lines up to 1100. Just wondering if its worth pointing these or not. I'd rather not if the BC isn't too far off from the current ones.
    BLKWLFK9 If the bullets are still in their original Sierra green box, just call the Sierra Tech Help line, give them the number on the box, and they will be able to give you the BC .

Reactions: BLKWLFK9