• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question for the Auto Throw/Trickler Folks

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I have a new Auto Trickler 3 that I have had for several weeks, finally unboxed it and set it up.........I have a question concerning the App that is available for the phones.........is there a separate App, or will the same one work on a computer? I have an Apple computer that is years newer than my iPhone 6 in the same room my bench is in, and it's sole purpose is keeping track of a bank account.
    Any one control their V3 from a computer, and is there any tricks beside downloading the App.

I would imagine if you can download the app from the App Store onto your computer and it had Bluetooth it should work. Never mind I just tried to download it from the app store on my MacBook and it didn’t work.

Last edited:
    I think your out of luck in that Autotrickler doesn't make a Mac app, only iOs and probably Android (I only have iPhones in our family so don't know if they made an Android app)

IOS is an Apple system...........
    Yes, but OSX/macOS don't natively run iOS code.

There are both Android and iOS emulators for macOS that may work for what you are trying to do. The path of least hassle is likely an inexpensive Android tablet (a Lenovo M10 Plus is $149).

The best thing is to mount a cheap, non-functional Android phone with Bluetooth capability. Hundreds on ebay and the likes. That's what I do.

Yea, I've been doing some research, don't think it will work..........thanks anyway....