• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Question for Zak

tnester1

Former Sheepdog
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Zak,

I know from previous pleading emails you guys did not have a larger caliber can in the works.

Has anything changed with the increased interest in ELR?

We (small shooting club) routinely shoot .375CT out to 1.5 miles suppressed with another company's product, but literally everything else we shoot has a TBAC can on the end of it.

I would very much like to see what you guys are capable of in the bigger stuff.

I will happily volunteer to beta test any and all design concepts just to get a taste. Lol.

Thanks for all you do for us in providing such high quality products.

Travis

.50cal can - TBAC was working on this project back in 2012 but it never came through due to pressures.

Last edited:
We never really started on that due to the small market and other priorities.

When we do "big bore cans" it will include the .50's.

We have a few higher priority R&D projects but big bore stuff is definitely on the list.

Reactions: deersniper
In the meantime will the 338 ultras work well on the 33xc cartridge? That's my next rebarrel and jump into ELR and plan to use the 338 SR on it. Assuming it's GTG on there?

We never really started on that due to the small market and other priorities.

When we do "big bore cans" it will include the .50's.

We have a few higher priority R&D projects but big bore stuff is definitely on the list.
So does "big Bore cans" also include shot gun cans?

Apologies to OP but I have a side question to Zak: Can I use my 30p-1 and my Ultra 7 cans with 300 PRC?

I want a 50 can. Maybe I should buy one of those 100 percent certificates and put it to the side for when they come out in. a year or 2