• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question: Knife sub forum?

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
As this site has grown, we have seen long rifles, carbines, 22, pistols all get separate sub forums. Knives are getting lost among shotguns, and other equipment, and also getting lost among accessories(which is a 3 to 4 page thing per day with handles, stocks, rails and such).
Everyone carries an EDC or combat knife or some type of blade whether in civvies, or a uniform.
The site has grown beyond where we saw it at between 1000 and 2000 members. It has survived Scout Media, and it has grown to a membership of thousands.
I think adding a knife only sub forum is long past due, and a definite need. We have makers, we have buyers, and we have collectors here. A subforum, with an attached Knife Sales subforum would be great!

Thoughts? Should I post a THOT as a PFA(pic for attention)
alabama-girl-1.jpg

Reactions: Winningdog
Awesome pic, thanks!
Pistols isn't a separate subforum, it's part of the shotgun and knives sub. Before there's ever a knife subforum, there should be one each for pistols and shotguns. You asked, and that's my two cents!

Reactions: Maggot