• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Question regarding moving to new address..same city with Pending form 4's

alan98

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have two pending Form 4's and am moving next week. Same city, just a few miles down the road. These were submitted as individual Form 4's, not as a Trust. Since the approved stamp goes to my Class 3 FFL, do I need to do anything, or just notify them of the address change once approved? I figured this has happened to someone before :)

Alan

I wouldnt do anything till approved. Like you said, they go to your dealer anyway. Just send the Form 20 in immediately after the forms are approved.

From what I understand, you really at this point have nothing in the system. If you sent in a Form 20 right now, the people who change the data in the system wont see anything to change.

And REALLY, moving in the same state doesnt require notification at all although most people do send them just so the computer system is up to date if anything ever comes up.