• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question...Spring Vintage Match at Range 4?

rlm8541

Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2012
Was just reaching out to see if there was going to be a Vintage Match this year at Range 4? I havent been able to make it since the Fall Match in 12' due to deployments. I go wheels down here in a week or so and will be ConUS until 15 March.
Hoping the stars will align this year.

Isn't that the one where they allow M40A1s? I would love to make the trip up there with my 40, but I don't have another true vintage alternative.

Hey Redman....Yeah. Great laid back atmosphere. They do allow the A1's. Run real well but not all uptight. More like a fun match than anything. Great networking opportunity for finding build parts and talk with other Veterans of wars past. Also a great opportunity to talk with and ask questions of 2112's that usually show up with old stuff out of the shop to shoot.
Good time all around!

Isn't that the one where they allow M40A1s? I would love to make the trip up there with my 40, but I don't have another true vintage alternative.

Hey Redman....Yeah. Great laid back atmosphere. They do allow the A1's. Run real well but not all uptight. More like a fun match than anything. Great networking opportunity for finding build parts and talk with other Veterans of wars past. Also a great opportunity to talk with and ask questions of 2112's that usually show up with old stuff out of the shop to shoot.
Good time all around!
Exactly what I'm looking for bro, thanks!

We are going to try and have it 12-13 April.
That's awesome, I'll actually be in the States then up in MD with the kids... Should I keep an eye out here for more info or is there anywhere else I should watch? Thanks.

ETA: I think I found where I need to watch... http://www.quanticoshootingclub.com/index.php

Last edited:
Oh well, maybe next year. Thank you sir!

We are going to try and have it 12-13 April.
Anything else on this date? I'm seeing no updates on the QSC website calendar yet. I'm trying to pull this one off for an upcoming stateside leave, but it's going to be real tight with a potential cross country move I might be making. Thanks.