• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question - Tikka trigger sub 1 pound?

Rifletuner

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2007
Australia
I have an aftermarket spring in the trigger of a Tikka T3 which brings the pull down to ~ 1.5 pounds. I would really like to get down under a pound. Can anyone suggest a spring that will do this reliably and wont slam fire if adjusted under a pound?

Thanks for the suggestions. I would prefer to do it without replacing the trigger, so will give the Yo Dave. If that doesnt get me where I want, I guess I will be looking for a new trigger next year.

I have a timney two stage in mine and think its right under a pound mine was not even close to 1.5 with the yo dave but if you want one I have one Ill selll

I have an aftermarket spring in the trigger of a Tikka T3 which brings the pull down to ~ 1.5 pounds. I would really like to get down under a pound. Can anyone suggest a spring that will do this reliably and wont slam fire if adjusted under a pound?

I have YoDaves in both my Tikkas, and one I turned too light and got an AD at a match from slamming the bolt home. Not my proudest moment, a hard lesson learned, this is my experience. Still love the spring and the Tikka trigger, just use caution when getting into the 12oz range.