• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Questions about the KAC ballistic program

Howie Feltersnatch

Deep in my Plums.
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2007
Largo, FL.
Hey guys. I just bought the military version and so far I'm quite impressed and am excited to test this out. I have a few questions about it.

1) Where do I measure the sight height from? The top of the base to the center of the ocular lens? Or?
2) Is there a way to print out the range card so I can keep a hard copy?
3) How do you correctly use the angle feature? Point it at your target and go from there?
4) The wind is a little confusing. Here is an example:

Wind at 3mph from 3 o'clock for 100 Yds it says:

<- 0.2 MOA -1 click

What does +1/-1 clicks mean? As in why is there a + or - and what does it signify?

Another example:

Wind at 3mph from 9 o'clock for 100 yds it says:

0.2 -> MOA 1 click

Now are the arrows with wind impact (0.2) <-/-> mean the amount of deflection or which way you need adjust your scope? To me if you read it as adjusting your scope it seems backwards.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Questions about the KAC ballistic program

Does the military version support G7 BC? If not I will stick with JBM and FTE (iPhone). They have proven to be very accurate using Litz numbers.

Re: Questions about the KAC ballistic program

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Usdmgtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the military version support G7 BC? If not I will stick with JBM and FTE (iPhone). They have proven to be very accurate using Litz numbers. </div></div>

Yes in the BC/Drop it does have a button for G7