• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Questions on Badger 2008

Moof

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2009
Celestine Indiana
Badger is closed for the Holidays so i'm asking you all. They say the action will fit AICS stocks with Rem inlet. Is there some issues with that? Do I have to mill out the stock at all for it? I like the 700 but the freakin bolt knob is in the way of my BIG hand.

Re: Questions on Badger 2008

Yes you have to have the AICS stock milled for the badger action. GAP and Marty at BO will Mill out the stock.

L.

Man that sucks! How bad do the butcher it? I guess anyone who has a mill can do the work right?

It's pretty much impossible to tell from the outside with the rifle in the stock if it's done right. The bolt handle is a little closer to the bolt opening compared a rem 700 action but that's about it.

While I'm sure anyone with a mill could do it right, I'd want someone who has experience inletting the AICS for the badger action myself to make sure it's done right.

I totally understand. My smith hasn't dealt with a m2008 so I was just wondering. Thanks for the much needed info guys.