• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Quibi ? Has anyone tried it?

MilesDyson

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2020
Just wanted to know if anybody else was interested? I seen the ad for "the most dangerous game" and I thought it's like a chase dream... or I'm just crazy & should see someone.

I hope this dies, honestly. Because if it is a success then every streaming service will start producing short short series/episodes. I may not always want a 2 hour episode of something, but I don’t want 10 mins and I don’t want to watch on my phone. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: MilesDyson
I agree with you somewhat. But welcome new shows and entertainment that is not just same old stuff. I was referring to the platform and show specifically, and there is a couple others original ideas.

Reactions: edub1309
dangerous lol that's funny because mother hood is known by all to be the hardest job

I agree with you somewhat. But welcome new shows and entertainment that is not just same old stuff. I was referring to the platform and show specifically, and there is a couple others original ideas.
Yeah I guess more content is better than less content.