• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Quick and dirty paint on the Manners

Swift

Chief Bagel Technician
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Came out better than I expected. I left the brake bare because it's getting replaced when my tax stamp comes back. Excuse the tactical minivan, my brother has MD.

Re: Quick and dirty paint on the Manners

Very nice. That barrel is awesome looking

Looks like you spilled some on the driveway.
laugh.gif

Is that paint scheme so the drones can't see the rifle from the air?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like you spilled some on the driveway.
laugh.gif

Is that paint scheme so the drones can't see the rifle from the air?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

When my spidey sense tells me a drone lurks above, I point it at the sky.

Love the Manners just got mine, nice custom paint, I decided to send mine to Greg at Ontagetcustoms.com for paint, he does the best work out there. let us know how it shoots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What barrel contour is that? </div></div>

It's a Brux in M24 contour. It's a gradual taper to .990 at the muzzle.

Thanks fellas. This was the first time I attempted to paint a stock, barreled action and scope all at once. It's also a departure from the shrubs I normally scatter about lazily so it was unnerving but the extra prep saved me a lot of time, headache and mess. As it was drying I was let down with the turnout but a good wetsand the next day made everything nice, otherwise the metal surfaces would have had a different texture than the fiberglass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCAR123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a sweet minivan! </div></div>

I been thinkin about sprayin it with plastidip and converting it to a zombie runner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCAR123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a sweet minivan! </div></div>

I been thinkin about sprayin it with plastidip and converting it to a zombie runner </div></div>

Please tell me you don't have a stick figure family on the back of it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCAR123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a sweet minivan! </div></div>

I been thinkin about sprayin it with plastidip and converting it to a zombie runner </div></div>

Please tell me you don't have a stick figure family on the back of it? </div></div>

And what if I do? What if there's a rainbow over the family?

did the barrael come fluted like that or did you have to sent it out. If so were can i purchase one or who do i send it out to.
Thanks Brian
P.S That is one awesome lookin rifle!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Looking good, been thinking about something similar but with OD green and FDE on my M24 build.