• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quick Premier question

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
For those of you with the DT MTC turrets, I was wondering if the Heritage's turret works as a zero stop (does it only allow the two turns from your set zero up)?

I've been ogling all the posts and have been through all the Premier site's stuff and didn't see a quick answer. I'm eagerly awaiting my 5-25 and was just wondering....

Re: Quick Premier question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you with the DT MTC turrets, I was wondering if the Heritage's turret works as a zero stop (does it only allow the two turns from your set zero up)?
</div></div>

Yes. From your zero setup, only two turns until max elevation.

Scott

And it doesn't turn below zero correct?
(here I was trying to not bother you with too many questions Scott).

I believe it has 4 clicks below 0. The one I played with at shot had a few below like the S&B but not sure the exact amount. Thought it was 4 clicks.

Sounds perfect to me!!
Thanks.

Rob-too bad you couldn't make NorCal if anything else just to keep the carrot-snapper in check!

Yeah I would have liked to have made it. Next year.

My double turn (thanks Scott) goes 6 clicks below 0. but its real easy to find zero due to the MTC.

I feel some room below zero is a good thing. For me zero stops should be a way to know you aren't lost, not a mechanical "wall" that your turn into everytime.

Sounds like I'm gonna be one happy camper!