• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quick props to CoreShooting

HKpirate

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2013
Chardon,Ohio
southingtonhuntclub.com
I goofed, chrome auto fill did not include my street address on my order. The guys at core were super quick to make the issue I created right.

This was after they went above and beyond to help answer my questions, and got me in touch with someone who had real life experience with the product I was asking about. So if you have not had a chance to check them out I highly suggest giving them a try. This was my first purchase of many I plan to make with them.

I too have had really good experiences with CoreShooting. Great place to do business with.

Good to hear. I just checked out there site, I saved it to my favorites I found some things there I need for a build I'm working towards.

CORE are good people. I've ordered three times from them in the last month and a half or two. Fast shipping too.

Ordered a trigger from them at lunch on a Wednesday, the trigger was in my mailbox Friday morning. They are in Florida. I'm in California. Extremely happy customer here

I ordered a Manners stock from them late last year. They were great to work with and their service was fantastic. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We make our fair share of mistakes, but we try to make sure every customer is taken care of and treated right.