• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quick question on M&P15

whak_a_woodchuck

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2006
Buffalo
Searched here quite a bit and couldn't really find what I was lookin for, but I have the option of purchasing an M&P15 with eotech 512, laser (unsure of brand), sopmod adjustable stock, foregrip, and single point sling for $900. Good price? OK price? Get it RIGHT NOW? This will be my first AR, but have been shooting for a while. Opinions??

Re: Quick question on M&P15

I have a M&P 15 sporter and thus far can't find a fault in it. Have right around 1k down the tube with no failures, and that is counting the torture test where I tossed a hand full of sand in the receiver and it kept firing - albeit sounded like shit but kept going bang.

Off the shelf the M&P will set you back right at $600 with the EOtech and extras it should put it right around $900ish. Is the rifle used and if so how many rounds have been fired through it?

yea it's used, but not sure how many rounds were put through it. I was looking at some of these at gunsamerica.com and they were upwards of $1000 for just the rifle. I"m not sre of the exact model M&P15 it is yet.

Find out exactly what model it is. You wont find an M&P15 that isn't a sporter model for $600 but in any case, that's a good price for what is on it.

I have owned four M&P's and currently still have two of the original four. They won't be getting sold as they are a solid platform. Never had any issues with any of mine.

Once you get several in the collection, they make the perfect weapons to hand out to your friends for a fun day at the range or in the field killin hogs. Keep your expensive builds in your own hands.