• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quick Release 1 piece 30mm mount for Bolt Gun

Derek Myers

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2005
Pacific Northwest
I am looking for recommendations for a 1 piece 30mm ring/quick release mount combo for a Rem 700 SA. I can't afford an attachable highend Nightvision optic to mount in front of my primary day optic so I am looking for a 1 piece setup for a Boltgun that is a consistent return to zero setup hopefully without sacrificing the rock solid stability I get from a standard 1 piece base and 2 good 30mm rings as the day optic will see 90% of the gun time.

Thanks in advance-Derek

Re: Quick Release 1 piece 30mm mount for Bolt Gun

Depending on what centerline for the scope you are after, and what other equipment you have to go along with it, that could mean many different type of mounts. Do you have any details of the equipment that you are going to be using this with??

I don't think anyone can really answer your question without some good details of the gear you already have...

DK

I've looked at those and that may be a way to go. I was hoping for a 2 ring 1 piece setup like made for alot of AR's. But so many of those either are canted forward or back an inch or two for proper eye relief. I want a real heavy duty 1 piece setup if pos.

Thanks for the input-Derek

You cannot beat a Larue mount. Plus you get cool swag when you order one!

LaRue mounts are great, just don't get an OBR mount from them and use it on a Rem 700 as they are very tall and made for an AR setup. USO has some very nice one piece mounts also and priced similiar to LaRue.