• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Quick SAS Ti Arbiter range report (video added)

mberry223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2003
Virginia Beach, VA
Not much to say, it shot great. I ran it on a POF 415 SPR (18 inch barrel) and the shift was so minimal I didn't even touch the dial. Also ran it on a DPMS LR308 that GA re-barreled for me with a 20 inch Obermeyer. I did have a shift of 2 inches low with it, but it was 100% repeatable.

Overall impressions are top notch. The weight of the Ti can is ridiculously light. It feels like a toy. The OAL and diameter is smaller than I expected, especially the length. Sound suppression was great. On my POF it sounded like my 10/22 shooting sub sonics.

I would, and probably will, buy from SAS again. I bought several brakes and flash hiders to run the can on different hosts. Next weekend I hope to run it on my 300 WM and try to shoot some video.

If you are on the fence, I'd say go for it. I couldn't be more pleased.

Re: Quick SAS Ti Arbiter range report

I spoke with an operator who spoke highly of the SAS cans also. He said POI did not change on his Armalite SASS with his SAS can.

Glad to hear it WMF, I knew you'd be pleased with it.

Waiting on my SAS Ti as well. 4 months yesterday.

Dang it! I can't wait much longer!

Good to see you finally got everything together and to the range on a "in VA range day", ha ha. Enjoy, never had a doubt and lmk if you need anything else.