• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quick Story Then A Question

Colorado Luckydog

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Story- On November the 6th i had a heart issue and I have not been back to work yet. So, for 3 months I have just been sitting on the internet spending money. I have spent money like a drunk sailor. I bought 4 nice guns, 4 nice scopes, a couple grand in ammo, a new laptop and on and on. My wife told me in no uncertain terms to STOP! LOL! End of story.
Question-Is it okay for me to offer members here trade items if they put stuff up for sale in a PM? Or, is that against the rules? I'm asking because I just got banned on another site for doing just that. Thanks!

I beleive youre good to go, you just cant post for sale with out paying LL's blood money.

Reactions: Colorado Luckydog
I beleive youre good to go, you just cant post for sale with out paying LL's blood money.
That's good. I got banned without any warning for doing that on another site that I really like. I sent an email asking them about it. I hope they rethink the ban because I didn't mean to break any rules and I would have stopped doing whatever they asked, if they would have asked.

Reactions: Maggot
Story- On November the 6th i had a heart issue and I have not been back to work yet. So, for 3 months I have just been sitting on the internet spending money. I have spent money like a drunk sailor. I bought 4 nice guns, 4 nice scopes, a couple grand in ammo, a new laptop and on and on. My wife told me in no uncertain terms to STOP! LOL! End of story.
Question-Is it okay for me to offer members here trade items if they put stuff up for sale in a PM? Or, is that against the rules? I'm asking because I just got banned on another site for doing just that. Thanks!
You can respond to any WTB, WTS, WTT advert without NEEDING Supporter status. Response may be via open post, PM, or both

You CANNOT post any WTB, WTS, WTT without HAVING have Supporter status. Trying to do so, or trying to work around the rules in some manner will get your wrist slapped.

Pretty straight forward.

Offering someone something that I own for what they are selling or trading is all I would do. And I'm not sneaky enough to work around the rules! LOL!

Your wife contacted me- you're to hand over all of your illness-gotten goods to me at once for proper disposal.

PS- near death experiences can do this to a man, or woman....I just had a decent biopsy report five days ago and I've been doing a dangerous amount of online digging.

Why would you be asking this question after reading the rules?
And exactly where did you see him trying to skirt the rules or bitch about the $20. He just asked a reasonable question.
Pay the $20 and there's no reason to question what may or may not get him kicked out
I can spell it for you but you have to be able to comprehend.

Why would you be asking this question after reading the rules?
Well, maybe he's just not as brilliant as you and I????

can spell it for you but you have to be able to comprehend.
Man, you must have the biggest set of bleeding hemorrhoids in the world based on your consistently rotten and superior attitude. I "have to be able to comprehend". haha That's funny

1643943755339.png

So after spending thousands of dollars you are trying to skirt the rules over $20?
That's a sure way to get people to trust you!!
The stooopidity of some people amazes me.
I'd like to see you try and talk to me like that to my face. Not that I'm a tough guy or anything. The world just don't work like that in real life so some of you guys live it out here on the internet. In real life, I have to wonder how you get along. You Keyboard Cowboys that hide behind your computer screen and call people names are truly something. You bring zero pride to the Marine Corp.

Well, maybe he's just not as brilliant as you and I????

Man, you must have the biggest set of bleeding hemorrhoids in the world based on your consistently rotten and superior attitude. I "have to be able to comprehend". haha That's funny

View attachment 7800482

I'd like to see you try and talk to me like that to my face. Not that I'm a tough guy or anything. The world just don't work like that in real life so some of you guys live it out here on the internet. In real life, I have to wonder how you get along. You Keyboard Cowboys that hide behind your computer screen and call people names are truly something. You bring zero pride to the Marine Corp.

And one more thing, If that is you in the picture with the big ears, I wouldn't be outside today! There are high wind warnings and you might blow away or be beat to death.
Bwaahaha,
Full grown beta cunts with hurt feelings from a mean guy on the internet.

You read the rules and are trying to work around them.
Go down to the corner and suck a dick for the $20.
Go be poor somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnycat
Aw....he's been provoked to pull out the SH special elementary school yard insults. Oh, I'm so ashamed of myself now.

wow-what-a-ojp6vf.jpg

Look it's $20 for a month to pay for the supporter level account.
If you just went on a spending spree, I'm going to suggest you can find $20 / month for a couple months, so you can continue your fun via trading.
Just pay your $20 all the questions are gone and you can get on with using the PX to the fullest.

Really, stop being a poor and just pay up the $20 and go have fun.

Bwaahaha,
Full grown beta cunts with hurt feelings from a mean guy on the internet.

You read the rules and are trying to work around them.
Go down to the corner and suck a dick for the $20.
Go be poor somewhere else.
The internet is the only place that you can be mean! It's easy to tell you get bitched slapped everywhere you go in real life. What a freaking punk!

Reactions: BirdEyes
You sure have cum and dick sucking on the brain! How many dicks does Darn Yankee choke on? ZERO, because he's a professional!

Look it's $20 for a month to pay for the supporter level account.
If you just went on a spending spree, I'm going to suggest you can find $20 / month for a couple months, so you can continue your fun via trading.
Just pay your $20 all the questions are gone and you can get on with using the PX to the fullest.

Really, stop being a poor and just pay up the $20 and go have fun.
You have no idea how poor I really am! Just kidding! I'm a very lucky man when it comes to finances. I have been fortunate enough to have been blessed with a fantastic career as a Finance Manager for a company that owns five car dealerships. I am in charge of the bankruptcy financing for all five dealerships. I make a great living. Thank you!

But doesn't want to pay the $20.
You have no idea how poor I really am! Just kidding! I'm a very lucky man when it comes to finances. I have been fortunate enough to have been blessed with a fantastic career as a Finance Manager for a company that owns five car dealerships. I am in charge of the bankruptcy financing for all five dealerships. I make a great living. Thank you!
You should change your name to Rockefeller.

But doesn't want to pay the $20.

You should change your name to Rockefeller.
It's not about 20 dollars you dumbass. I'm not wanting to sell anything! Just looking for a scope and promised my wife I wouldn't spend anymore money. You are without a doubt the biggest dumbass I have ever ran into on the internet.

I believe that Theis or Theis Jr. Are available.
It's not about 20 dollars you dumbass. I'm not wanting to sell anything! Just looking for a scope and promised my wife I wouldn't spend anymore money. You are without a doubt the biggest dumbass I have ever ran into on the internet.
Ask her for your balls

So just ask your wife if you can spend $20 on a website membership and you'll try to trade + the $20 to $40 cash you need to cover it, when you get to listing your trades / sales?

$20 for a hobby is probably pretty cheap.

and I thought I was bad doing the same thing inside the hospital for a ticker that decided to run a marathon while I slept this past weekend bought 1 hand gun , 1 rifle and 5k primers yea for me I found lrp primers now all gone as well as a couple of boxes of small rifle primers . now to see if I make it long enough to take possession of any of it tick tick tick tick down time is a terrible thing to waste . Best of luck with your heart , health , and new guns .

and I thought I was bad doing the same thing inside the hospital for a ticker that decided to run a marathon while I slept this past weekend bought 1 hand gun , 1 rifle and 5k primers yea for me I found lrp primers now all gone as well as a couple of boxes of small rifle primers . now to see if I make it long enough to take possession of any of it tick tick tick tick down time is a terrible thing to waste . Best of luck with your heart , health , and new guns .
I really appreciate that and the same to you. It was an eye opening experience. I was in the hospital for 12 days. At one point my heart stopped for 29 seconds. They hung me upside down in the ICU room. I'm still not sure why they did that. I guess for blood flow. Some of the doctors and nurses think it was Covid or the vaccine. I'm just glad to be here!:):):)

Op your bigger problem is answering a for sale ad with a trade offer and not having good feedback.

I understand the concern about not wanting to get banned just for offering up a trade.

However, dont create threads that basically imply you have stuff for sale.

My general advice is pay $20 and become a supporter. $20 to sell a $1,000 item is like 2%.

If you are too cheap, all the time, it seems like a red flag more than sensible frugality.

Just my 0.02$

Good luck.

Is it okay for me to offer members here trade items if they put stuff up for sale in a PM?
for all the folks accusing the OP of wanting to get out of the $20 in order to post buy, sell, or trade....that's not exactly what he asked about.

Now, IMO $20 is cheap for the wealth of info...and purchasing opportunities...that is on this site. Me...I'm happy as a clam here. :cool:

for all the folks accusing the OP of wanting to get out of the $20 in order to post buy, sell, or trade....that's not exactly what he asked about.

Now, IMO $20 is cheap for the wealth of info...and purchasing opportunities...that is on this site. Me...I'm happy as a clam here. :cool:
It may not be the question...but that is the issue, isn't it?

BTW, you got any large rifle primers or 300PRC brass? PM me without paying $20 for a WTS thread! LOL

It may not be the question...but that is the issue, isn't it?

BTW, you got any large rifle primers or 300PRC brass? PM me without paying $20 for a WTS thread! LOL
Ok, I get it...but I didn't read his post as doing that.

And no...sorry, you can't have any LRP... or your pudding..... because you didn't eat your meat! :cool:

Ok, I get it...but I didn't read his post as doing that.

And no...sorry, you can't have any LRP... or your pudding..... because you didn't eat your meat! :cool:
Well I have a red meat allergy from a tick bite a few years ago, so I can't eat meat. However, I can have turkey or chicken chili. I recommend Navy beans or Great Northern beans for those chilis

I'd tie an onion to my belt

I have a red meat allergy from a tick bite a few years ago
Ah, no shit...sorry to hear that. Didn't know that could come from Lymes (I'm guessing Lymes). Will it go away with time, ya think?

I can have turkey or chicken chili. I recommend Navy beans or Great Northern beans for those chilis
Now, I'm fine with a good turkey chilli...even have made it from Canada Goose breast. Was surprisingly good, just cut up in to small chunks and brown lightly..emphasis on lightly as goose tastes like liver if overcooked...just browned on the outside, then finish in the chilli.

But, there is no beans in chilli (yes, this is a philosophical position...I know! haha). Chilli con Carne is an abortion of language. It should be Chili con Frijoles. LOL

Now, Navy or Northern in good bean and ham soup...I'm down with that. I decided 10 days ago to do just that. Went to Honey Baked and bought a ham bone that had lots of meat still on it, other fixings, and went looking for Navy beans.

Of all the frakin things to be in shortage...Navy beans. Not a lb bag to be found anywhere near me. They did have Northern and they worked out just fine.

But a shortage of Navy beans? Bastards can sit on the shelf for 50 years...how can we have a shortage of Navy bean, I ask (with appropriate outrage! haha).

Cheers

Do all of you have a common goal to argue about chili on every post in the Bear Pit? Asking for a friend who says white bean chicken chili rules!