• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

QuickLoad for me??

hydro556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
STL, home of the Cardinals.
I am in on the QuickLoad group buy. I am getting it either way, but am afraid it is more advanced than what I need. I was under the impression that QL included lots of known load data in addition to all the predictive capability. But, it appears that it is actually all about predicting what the results will be when changing components.

I am wondering if it will be very beneficial to someone like me, who isnt into load development to an OCD level.

Re: QuickLoad for me??

The output data will help you more than you realize at this point.

IE: Change the seating depth and you change pressure and velocity. QL allows you to correct for that change without a lot of wasted rounds adjusting the powder charge.

QL is fun for everyone!
smile.gif

QuickLoad and QuickTarget are great additions for any reloader. It will overwhelm you with data and options at first but take the time to download the manual and read through the various options and virtually work up some loads. You'll find that the data will be very beneficial in deciding optimal barrel length for your next build, optimal load combinations, and pressure profiles.

Definitely a worthy addition to the reloader's tool chest!