• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quickload Sept 2023 Update

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    New Sept QL update is out. Just installed it. Bunch of good additions in this update to include... A-Tips, Staball, N555, N565, more lapua and Berger bullets, CFE BLK, most Shooters World propellants and a bunch of other stuff

Interesting. What version is it called ? I have 3.8. Not used it in ages, use GRT more currently. Might have to fire it back up.

I have Version 3.9 ... how do I get the upgrade? Do I have to buy the whole package again?

New Sept QL update is out. Just installed it. Bunch of good additions in this update to include... A-Tips, Staball, N555, N565, more lapua and Berger bullets, CFE BLK, most Shooters World propellants and a bunch of other stuff
    all three StaBall offerings?

I have Version 3.9 ... how do I get the upgrade? Do I have to buy the whole package again?

Its like 3.9.5 or something like that I'm not at my PC right now. Just Google Quickload Update. It's like $35. You purchase the update only and get an email 30sec later to download the update install file.

all three StaBall offerings?

I didn't dig that deep. I saw staball on the change log.. you can check the complete change log if you go to the update on their website and download/open the pdf. Lists everything in the update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929_084057_PDF Reader - Hi Read_BOYDn7gI7J.jpeg
      Screenshot_20230929_084057_PDF Reader - Hi Read_BOYDn7gI7J.jpeg
      173 KB · Views: 92
    I did a 3.9 update in April this year. I am trying to find out if the Sept version has newer 115 DTAC in it. My version only has 2 listed, the 115 and 117 but not closed nose version which is longer AOL. I have emailed quickload too, but figured I can ask here, if someone with the Sept release could check?

Just got my new update just 5 days ago...

Does it have load data for 8.6 blackout?
    Just use the 338 whisper (7 mm BR)...Its really close, again pointing out there is nothing new with the 8.6 Blackout, fact is, it's just a 338 Whisper with the awful 3 twist in the barrel, with a bunch of hype added..so we have to try it and see, all the while knowing better...I have one. And have a 6.5 twist barrel ordred to rectify that mistake.
    The Whisper case capacity is 43 vs 44.8 for my 8.6 case...depends a bit on what brass 30-06, 308, 6.5 creed, 300 Savage etc.used to convert the brass to 8.6.change that and the case overall length, add the cartridge OAL . Fill in need info & You're good to go.

Reactions: Yellowjacket1077
    Just use the 338 whisper (7 mm BR)...Its really close, again pointing out there is nothing new with the 8.6 Blackout, fact is, it's just a 338 Whisper with the awful 3 twist in the barrel, with a bunch of hype added..so we have to try it and see, all the while knowing better...I have one. And have a 6.5 twist barrel ordred to rectify that mistake.
    The Whisper case capacity is 43 vs 44.8 for my 8.6 case...depends a bit on what brass 30-06, 308, 6.5 creed, 300 Savage etc.used to convert the brass to 8.6.change that and the case overall length, add the cartridge OAL . Fill in need info & You're good to go.
    Thanks for the info. I wondered about that as well.

Reactions: 45-90