• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quotes of Snipershide

M7rtim

If you can’t be safe, be dangerous
Minuteman
May 31, 2020
Post your favorite quotes from snipershide below

Stumbled across this today

Re: Everyday Carry Blade

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Without training, an edged weapon is useful as a letter opener.</div></div>That's exactly why I carry a letter opener.
laugh.gif

Reactions: barnjs
“You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches”

“28 yrs of concrete and over 200 bow kills and I bench 275. So fuck you bitches hiding beside your computer”

“You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches”

“28 yrs of concrete and over 200 bow kills and I bench 275. So fuck you bitches hiding beside your computer”
Winner... thread over 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

only 500 round shot it's 9 years only but only used twice . lol

“The higher the rings the easier the scope can be bumped off zero...it's a leverage thing.”

“ Well?...whatever floats your boat I guess but to me?...there's just something fundamentally flawed about setting up a rifle in such a way that your head is positioned well above the barrel...tactically speaking?...it seems like your setting yourself up to be picked off as an easy head shot and for that reason I choose to stay low and tight rather than high and loose.”

"I hired an ex marine scout sniper to teach me long range shooting so where do I go from here? I can own everything inside a half mile so what should I do next?"

"I hired an ex marine scout sniper to teach me long range shooting so where do I go from here? I can own everything inside a half mile so what should I do next?"

Definitely a good one! Probably several great quotes throughout that thread.

Any time some one gets called a "muppet"I laugh way harder than I should. I just can't help but picture them flopping around like a muppet. Gonzo all wound up.

"If you had to choose one best cartridge to do it all, which would it be?"

"Can this scope be used to shoot long range?"

Reactions: 1moaoff
"Fuck the Chinks." Maggot

"You cant miss fast enough to win a gunfight." Lowlight

Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny. This quote was presumably written by a man named Frank Outlaw

Reactions: wh20crazy